Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love/Hate Tug-of-War with Flying

My little trip this past weekend reminded me and enhanced my love of traveling and the adrenaline rush I get when I'm at the airport and on the plane.  I usually have very smooth flights no matter where I go, which I'm lucky that I've never really had problems.  This was one of my first times I had some issues with my flights going smoothly and trigger the thought of, "Love/Hate" with flying.

The things I hate:
-Delays & disorganization
-Not having window seats
-Rude passengers you are stuck by
-Turbulence
-Prices in the airport & on the plane
-Impatient passengers trying to be the first one of the plane

The things I love:
-The excitement and adrenaline rush
-All the emotions I feel as well as the ones I see from people around me
-Meeting people
-Window seats
-Watching thunderstorms from above the clouds
-Taking off and landing
-Arriving at my destination


Out of everything, I must say that the things I love out weight the things I hate.  You always have to take some bad to appreciate the good.  Every time I return from a trip, I look forward immensely to the next trip I will be taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment