Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Lately I have disappeared from the blog world, abusing my blog and my love of writing about travel.  My busy schedule has worn be down a bit making me lack the motivation to blog.  While I think this is a horrid excuse myself, I have also been thinking of a new idea and here it is--hosting my own mini-series about travel.

I have career dreams, and this one is a crazy one that I will always strive for even if I don't reach it.  I would love to host my own travel show on the Travel Channel opening the eyes of viewers to see beauty in very popular places, but also the "hidden gems" you wouldn't expect.

So here it is, my first episode.  It's short and give you a brief synopsis of what this series will entail.  More episodes will be coming regularly a few times a week.  Please watch, stay tuned, and feel free to comment or suggest things!  Enjoy!

Caitlin Takes on the World -Introduction: "Just a Small Town Girl"


No comments:

Post a Comment