Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where have I gone?

Where have I gone?  Somewhere you would think since I've disappeared from my blog for about a month.  Sadly, I have not gone anywhere except to work.  The energy and motivation to write great posts hasn't been as exciting as usual, mostly because I'm exhausted.  But I'm not here to complain.

This girl has some new and coming ideas to my wonderful blog readers (and in hopes to attract more!)  The past few days I have been gearing up to launch a photo site as well as a YouTube channel.  I will be bringing my readers beautiful pictures that yours truly has taken--and maybe a few I find of places I have yet to go.  I will also be starting a mini-series on my YouTube channel covering tips, ideas, jobs, hidden gems, and so on which are all travel related.

Stay posted and don't give up on me yet!  I'm finding more time to get back to it all and keep you all up on the latest in travel.  Get excited and enjoy any travels you have this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment