Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Study & Intern Abroad with Panrimo

There is no doubt in my mind that the best way to see the world and learn something new is through a study abroad or intern abroad program.  While it is always great to go venture out on your own, there are things that you will more than likely miss out on.  I have always had the travel bug, but I truly believe that having the opportunity to study abroad in Australia really set it off and pulled me in even more than before.  Experiencing study abroad allows you to merge yourself into the population and culture there as well as more opportunities to learn new things and to enrich your current attributes.  From my personal experience I feel I have gained a lot from studying abroad; a stronger sense of independence, a desire to explore, and a whole new wealth of knowledge.

A great company to plan a study abroad experience with is Panrimo, a smaller company that is affordable and very easy to find what you are looking for.  At the time I was looking at study abroad, Panrimo offered the trip to Australia I took, which they sadly no longer offer.  I paid half the price that others in my group paid using a different company, and I got the exact same thing they did.  The workers and advisors there were very friendly and helpful, especially in understanding that I was a broke, college student trying to pay for the expenses.  Panrimo also gives you the option to customize your experience by adding on additional supplements or extra excursions for a low fee.

After going on the site recently, I caught that pesky travel bug again--I'm thinking Stirling, Scotland for a summer internship in 2012?  I think it sounds fabulous to me!  Check the site out for yourself!  Explore the options and don't be afraid to ask them questions.  This is a great company to go through, especially if it is your first time studying abroad!

Website: www.panrimo.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/panrimo
Twitter:  @panrimo_abroad

Sydney, Australia 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment